This week as part of my ongoing showreel update I have been repurposing an old model I made a couple of years ago. it will be another environment to put in my showreel update. The plan is to have it done by the end of the week.
Here are a coupe of reference images I found on google. that I have been using. The scene will have a lake with waterfalls feeding into it so I will get to have a bit more practice with Bifrost. Maya's water simulation software.
In the center of the scene is a statue of a woman holding up the main temple building that is cut into the rock. The main thing I have been working on is re painting the textures and increasing its resolution. I'm having a bit of an issue deciding on the design of the ruiend temple but hopfiuly I can sort that out in the coming week.